What is PHP?
PHP is a server scripting programming language widely used to make powerful dynamic web content and applications. It’s a free, open-source language executed on a web server with specific configurations. It’s also easy to learn, supported by a large community, and can be learned relatively quickly.
Why learn PHP?
- PHP is Easy to Learn and grasp and requires little to no programming experience to start learning.
- PHP Syntax is simple and easy to understand.
- PHP is user-friendly, making it the first choice for programmers when selecting a programming language for web applications.
- PHP is free; you don’t need to pay anything to start writing php code!
- PHP is Platform Independent.
- PHP is fast and efficient.
- PHP is Secure.
- PHP supports most database engines in the industry.
- PHP Supports most Major Web Servers.
- And much more!
In this course, you will learn the basic PHP Programming Language to put you on the right track to becoming a great php developer!
Recommended PHP Books
Introduction to PHP
Session & Cookie