What is C#
C#, pronounced C Sharp, is an Object-Oriented programming language developed by Microsoft. C# runs under the .NET framework and can be deployed on any Operating System, including Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix, and IOS.
C# is a powerful programming language that allows you to create different applications, such as console applications, WinForms or Windows forms, Web applications, DLLs, and much more!
What will you learn in this course?
This course will teach you the basic concepts of C# programming, such as variables, data types, loops, and conditional statements. It will also teach you some advanced topics in C#, such as Linq and Object-Oriented programming concepts.
Why learn C#?
- C# is a simple and easy yet very powerful programming language
- C# is a multi-paradigm programming language that supports generic, functional, imperative, and declarative programming styles.
- C# allows you to build any computer application, such as web console, web services, native mobile, Artificial intelligence, Distributed/cloud, IoT, and desktop applications, as well as games using the Unity library.
- C# is fast and efficient.
- C# is cross-platform, which means it runs on any primary operating system.
- C# is open source
- C# is backed by fantastic community members!
- C# documentation is well designed and available in all C# versions.
- C# developers are well paid and in high demand.
Conditions & Loops